News from today:
*I passed the re-inspection! A big thank you to Mom and Dad for doing the re-inspection as I never want to see that inspector again in my life.
*Took out kitchen upper cabinets, one set of lowers, the ugly extended counter top, gnarly looking "paneling" and the really nasty stove.
*Ripped up the kitchen tile.
*Tore up the cement board in kitchen (although we still need to tear up a layer of plywood before we finally get to the sub-floor).
*Tore up a few laundry room peel and stick tiles.
*Hauled all debris to the dump trailer.
*Dad also patched more holes in the wall, which will be an ongoing project as they are everywhere.
*Most importantly, we had the best little visitors come to see the progress and join us for lunch when Kourtney brought over Katie, Sydney and David. I just love those little people!
Sadly my computer is not recognizing my camera for some reason, so it won't let me upload all the great photos I took today. I will see what I can do to fix this because you are going to want the visual on this one!
Since I've come home I'm realizing I pulled a muscle in my lower back. :-( This needs to heal quickly because we still have PLENTY more to do at the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment