Monday, July 26, 2010

New vanity = ordered!

We have been looking for a 30" x 18" vanity for my bathroom for about a week. After checking out Home Depot, Lowe's and Menard's and not being impressed with the selection, I decided to order a custom cabinet from Thomasville at Home Depot. It ended up being slightly more expensive, but far better quality and is exactly what I want. I also ordered a custom top for it that is going to be so beautiful! Oh, and an over the toilet cabinet, too. They said it would be six weeks, so plenty of time to get the tile laid, right?

Other recent purchases:
Two ceiling fans at Menard's - on sale for $50!
Plumbing supplies to get the bathtub operational
Sheetrock for the bathroom

I started a new job at US Bank today and so I am no longer available during the weekdays to help Mom and Dad with the house. This makes me kind of sad because I really enjoyed getting to spend quality time with my Mama and Papa. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment