Saturday, July 10, 2010

A trip down kitchen memory lane!

Since I can't get my camera uploader to work (keeps saying "device not found" - have tried everything to no avail - please email me if you have any ideas!), I thought it would be a fine time to pay tribute to the kitchen that is no longer. The cabinets, appliances, floor and paneling had many good years together, but alas they are on their way to find new homes. Enough of the drama, look at these pictures!

That tribute to ingenuity that was the added counter space (on the far left) was first to go. What a bunch of tired looking cabinets. They were so dirty and covered with years of grease - disgusting.


The mis-matched cabinets, tile with wandering grout lines and wall that says it was last painted in 1984. Shudder. For the record, I was born in 1982, so that paint is almost as old as I am!

Really hope to post new photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment